2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been saving my nickels and dimes , I have been secretly wanting one of these bad boys for a long time ... No - I cant catch Cats with it -- However it should give me a little more time to Catch them ...

It is a Gravely Commercial Zero Turn Radius Mower ...

Here is some quick highlights ..

52" Mowing Deck
Deck is made from 7 Gauge Steel
3 mowing blades turning at 18,000 + RPM
25hp Kohler engine
Cup Holder for my slurpies
Hydraulic lift and lower on the deck
2 5 Gallon gas tanks
23" x 10.5 rear tires

She will cut grass good at 10MPH if you can hold on .. Then turn on a dime and give you change .. Oh yea - I just had to have the lights -- They make the machine look mean ... <GRIN>

Attachments

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
SSSSwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeettttttttt I would love somthin like that..................later,Dave

·
aka Salty Nacho
4,427 Posts
That is nice. You got me droolin' on my keyboard here at work.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Now THAT'S a LAWNMOWER lol... did it come with the cute kid too? I bet that set you back a whole jar of dimes and quarters... I have an acre and a half of grass you can cut if you get bored at home. My 18 horse Sears mower will cut grass at about 0.00010 miles per hour LOL... that thing is da bomb Catfish... Your little boy ain't so little anymore...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Looks like something you should be wearing helmet and googles to drive. Looks NASCAR ready to me. Move over Earnhart Jr., Catfish is coming through.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Man now you done went and done it. My wife looked over my shoulder, seen dat, and reminded me that the yard needs mowing.Most of the local commercial people are going to that kind of mower, excpet most of them are using Yazoo's. Get this, with the lights and the fact that you do a lot of fishing at Nickajack during the day, you can mow the yard at night. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts