2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I leave town for a little 3-day visit and when I get back all HECK has broke loose. In most cases I don't worry too much about revenge either but in a deal like this, where this low-life messed up my cyber home and all my friends, I think I'd welcome the opportunity for a little pay-back.

Mont, I hate this for you, my friend. I know you are just now hitting the peak of your business and that this is a major drain on your time right now. We are all aware of what a hassle this is for you and we DEEPLY appreciate ALL your efforts. Many thanks for your dedication and determination, I mean it.

We had a lovely visit with my dad and I will be sharing that with y'all in a few days. We have a house full of company on their way down to us from the Texoma area so it don't look good for us to get down to the beach with y'all this weekend. Still, if we can, we will.

It IS great to be back!...Onward and upward!

·
Ice tea and beans
4,589 Posts
Walkin' Jack said:
We have a house full of company on their way down to us from the Texoma area so it don't look good for us to get down to the beach with y'all this weekend. Still, if we can, we will.QUOTE]

It would be a pleasure to meet ya down on the sand Mr Jack. I'm bringing my Stix, for a few chunks.

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bert, I just talked to my bro-in-law on the phone. As it turns out, they are coming down for a wedding which will be on Saturday about 5:00 PM. They will only be gone a couple of hours so it looks like we'll have to miss this'un.

We will DEFINITELY make the deal on 6/12, though. I hope you can make it down for that one.

·
That DamnYankee!!
4,077 Posts
Dinner on the beach!!

and still home before the guests get back.

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,429 Posts
Missed ya Jack, glad things went well... I got a pic for ya...LMAO

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Mont,

You've produced a killer site we can all frequent, you've saved lives, families, and people...this is a true tribute to how far 2Cool has come. For myself, I truly appreciate the entertainment I get when coming home from work, punching keys on the keyboard, sipping a cold one, then retiring with some green "reputation" if you know what I mean. Thanks again for the site.

Originally posted 2004

I leave town for a little 3-day visit and when I get back all HECK has broke loose. In most cases I don't worry too much about revenge either but in a deal like this, where this low-life messed up my cyber home and all my friends, I think I'd welcome the opportunity for a little pay-back.

Mont, I hate this for you, my friend. I know you are just now hitting the peak of your business and that this is a major drain on your time right now. We are all aware of what a hassle this is for you and we DEEPLY appreciate ALL your efforts. Many thanks for your dedication and determination, I mean it.

We had a lovely visit with my dad and I will be sharing that with y'all in a few days. We have a house full of company on their way down to us from the Texoma area so it don't look good for us to get down to the beach with y'all this weekend. Still, if we can, we will.

It IS great to be back!...Onward and upward!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts