2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Keith Jordan of Jordan Homes builds high end custom homes in Riverchase, Crossing at Spring Creek etc. Real good guy, lives in Spring Branch. PM me if you need more info.

·
It wasn't me!
6,569 Posts
Wow, what a timely thread....:)

One custom builder here is Mission Homes.

I have had two of their homes. Just moved into my second one.
Had it custom built by him. It was all good till the finishing work. He has no painting crew, and outside of your electrical, plumbing, and framing subs he has no one else now.

I,like an idiot, closed before work was complete. But they had no ability to complete the painting.
I painted for 3 days in this house and I am still not finished(luckily I in a previous life painted houses for 12 yrs.). I couldn't have them come back because he had no one that could paint in the first place. The french doors to my office are so messed up that they are going into a burn pile!
I also paid out of my pocket for certain items that I was allowanced for(appliances, landscaping, and mirrors). I am still waiting for that money back.

Mission Homes has gone downhill from what it was. We love our home(a classic Texas hill country look), but I had to bust my rear to get it near finished and I still have stuff to do. YMMV.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Take a look at Mattern and Fitzgerald Custom homes. They build in San Antonio, Boerne, and New Braunfels. MatternandFitzgerald.com

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Got the PM's and will be following up. Thanks guys.

Scwine, thanks for the feedback, in my book hearing about bad experiences is more important than hearing about good ones.

Craig

1 - 7 of 7 Posts