2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Concrete Contractor
12,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know some of you guys here have sites that you can get up to date Satellite photos. Can someone see if there is a after the storm photo of the Matagorda Jetty outlet, to see if it changed. I know I read Mitchell's Cut changed. Any help will be appreciated as we need to get out asap and bend some rods.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Hotrod said:
I know some of you guys here have sites that you can get up to date Satellite photos. Can someone see if there is a after the storm photo of the Matagorda Jetty outlet, to see if it changed. I know I read Mitchell's Cut changed. Any help will be appreciated as we need to get out asap and bend some rods.
Don't bother with google earth as it was last updated sometime over the winter.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Matty Jetties

I'll second the breakers all the way across the mouth comment. The waves weren't that big Friday but it was definitely breaking all the way across the mouth, and much closer in than previously. If someone ventures out there please post the path and depths.

·
Member..Whats wrong with my member
5,533 Posts
Hammer down, close your eyes, and grit your teeth. :eek:

Joey, I havent heard anything in the last couple of days from down there.

Kelly

·
Concrete Contractor
12,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. Breakers all the way across is no bueno! Capt Rob when you get a chance please let us know. We want to bust offshore real soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts