2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Life is tough, tougher if you are stupid
3,507 Posts
Both deer should make 140's with the first being a little higher, so I will say upper 140's and middle 140's.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Management might be a better word. Prolly not what your looking for but **** if thats the priority I want to hunt on your place.

·
We all have it coming......
8,792 Posts
I don't think the first deer makes 140. If he does, with the sticker, just barely.

The 2nd deer I believe is pushing 150.

·
Registered
644 Posts
looking at the bottom pic if that deer was in a restricted antler zone would it be a definite shooter or would you have to let it pass (outside the ears)

·
Tripped Outtings
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the scores

the first deer scores 139 without the kicker and the second scores 147. Both deer were aged at 6 1/2. the first deer dressed 127 dec 16 2007, and the second deer dressed 171 dec 18 2006. amazing what a little rain at the right time does for these animals. The second is one of my favorite..10 inch g-1's looks so cool when on the hoof.

·
We all have it coming......
8,792 Posts
BIG PAPPA said:
the first deer scores 139 without the kicker and the second scores 147. Both deer were aged at 6 1/2. the first deer dressed 127 dec 16 2007, and the second deer dressed 171 dec 18 2006. amazing what a little rain at the right time does for these animals. The second is one of my favorite..10 inch g-1's looks so cool when on the hoof.
Wow!! That's about as spot on as I've been in a while. I was kind of worried about the the deer in the first pic. The angle of the pic had the potential to be very deceiving.

Both fine management deer by anybody's standards, and probably trophies for most folks.

·
Tripped Outtings
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ONE MORE TO EYEBALL

Guys, a 12 year old boy killed this on his familys farm with a home made bow and i kept the picture of it. the family is Amish therefore no pictures were taken of him. some of you might have seen it before but just (best) guess the score.

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts