2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Capt of the spyglass Potlicker club!
12,607 Posts
What was our dates again Mark,,, I forgot to pay attention I just said hell ya and sent J a check!

Reactions: InfamousJ

·
Capt of the spyglass Potlicker club!
12,607 Posts
When do we got to go gets our pazzzports?
when you walk in with as much artillery as we're taking,, they don't dare ask for sheet! :eek:

I always wanted to try skeet with a AR ,, this is going to be fun! I definitely want a RPG for a while.. BOOM!

Reactions: txjoker

·
Registered
83 Posts
lol...this is by far too funny for me...I emailed it to my son (Navy on LPD 19) who leaves for the government equivilant to this cruise in January....his crewmates should get a kick out of it and lift their spirits also.....

·
Registered
4,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
WOW!

lol...this is by far too funny for me...I emailed it to my son (Navy on LPD 19) who leaves for the government equivilant to this cruise in January....his crewmates should get a kick out of it and lift their spirits also.....
As in the USS Mesa Verde LPD 19?

That actually does not sound like a bad assignment.

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Posts
yes, several months ago a few of him and his buddies were informed that was to be their deployment in January, but for what it is worth, their deployment has been delayed a few times. Right now their out doing "circles"as he puts it. The weather in Norfolk, I'm sure, is driving some of those kids crazy since their cars are parked less than 1/4 mile from the water.

(this is a pic of him on the day cruise a few days after commissioning...still trying to get a "red Hat" for myself, but they come scarce on the ship)

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts