2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Purveyor of Worthless Knowledge
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heard a lot about those ugly Croc shoes so I got a pair. Very comfortable. Can see why they would be great for fishing. Going kayaking in Idaho in a week so wanted something that could get wet and dry right right away. They are really hard to find. Most places are sold out or did not have the size 10. Finally found them at Boat US after burning a bunch of gas checking at FTU and Academys. Interestingly enough Boat US is 1/4 mile from my house. Could have spent 50 cents on gas instead of $20. Wanted the Khaki. Figured they would be cooler be lighter in color. They did not have the right size. Ended up with blue for now.

·
yakfisher
805 Posts
another good thing is they do not hold any kind of smell that you might get from other boat shoes. wash up real quit and off and running again! they are great for being out in my kayak. just shove them up front and they don't get messed up from sitting in the water whiile i fish.

·
Purveyor of Worthless Knowledge
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, I saw that web site but did not want to have to wait to get them shipped. Not very patient when I want something.I wondered if they would hold smell at all. Right now my topsiders aren't even allowed in the house after their last fishing trip. Reminds me when my brother would stick his socks in my pillow when we were kids. Usually ended up getting the **** beat out of him. But he always seemed to try it again.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I Bought Me A Pair Of Kaki's. Love Them But Man They Are Ugly.

·
What was I supposed to Member??
2,873 Posts
i bought two pair the same day about a year ago. one was a different brand, and the strap broke the 2nd time i wore them. still got my ugly color real crocks, and wear them a lot. even got the thumbs up from my foot dr. he had told me to quit going barefoot or wearing flip fops. :cry:

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
I work and play in them have 11 pair...on being the flip flops...

·
What was I supposed to Member??
2,873 Posts
kempker1409 said:
They got the flip-flop style crocs now. There not so ugly.
i have been trying to find some of the flip-flop style now for a while with no luck in the stores. i have also had no luck buying them online. where did you get yours? do you like them? any suggestions where i could get some?

i think they are 2cool, and just what i need!

trudy

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Since I have very small feet I could only get the little girls size which happens to be bright green and hot pink..which everyone knows HOT PINK is my color...hehe....Academy at 518 has them..that is as of last weekend anyway...my oldest got a pair of tan/black ones.. hasn't taken them off except for bed....last time I checked crocs.com didn't have the toe strap style..just the across the foot strap style...also I noticed that they are also selling a replacement bk strap for the clogs..it can velcro for a tighter fit...

Reactions: allicat

·
Registered
10,847 Posts
My wife finally talked me into getting some Croc's and they're great in the boat. With my bad back it's like wearing little Footcushs on your feet. It takes a lot of the jar out of banging across a bay.
They dang sure aren't a fashion statement........LOL

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
At our age it is about comfort, not fashion.
kenny said:
My wife finally talked me into getting some Croc's and they're great in the boat. With my bad back it's like wearing little Footcushs on your feet. It takes a lot of the jar out of banging across a bay.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Just kidding. I've got a pair (navy) and love them. I wear them all weekend. My flip flops feel neglected now. **** ugly, but who cares. They are comfortable.

·
Live to fish, work to live
2,330 Posts
kenny said:
Got a pair of the flip flops last night and they are very comfortable. I cannot wear shoes until my stingray wound heals so I have to wear sandals.

·
Live to fish, work to live
2,330 Posts
My sad stingray story

chicapesca said:
OMG AggieDan, I didn't know you were stuck by a stingray. Where were you stuck, and where were you when you got stuck?
http://2coolfishing.com/ttmbforum/showthread.php?p=659412#post659412

Here is the story Liz. It happened a week ago yesterday. I had an entire week of vacation lined up with nothing to do but fish. I decided not to try and even drift fish during Poco as the hit occurred on my ankle and i did not want to risk infection.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts