2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
I made money on the way up, but I think I will go short on it here soon. I think there will be just as much money to be made on their decline.

·
Old yellow member
2,275 Posts
Wish I would have got in when it was $7.00 a share myself.

Who would have thought those ugly very comfortable shoes would have taken off like that. Got a couple of pairs myself and thinking of buying a pair of flip flops.

FN

·
Back in da Saddle
10,149 Posts
True story,

A little girl invented the add on deco pices with a craft kit and when the lady who owns the Croc company saw them she gave her a million dollars for the rights to make them. (parents had them patented).

John

·
What was I supposed to Member??
2,873 Posts
Gosh, I was just thinking that the other day...."sure wish I had bought some stock when I first started wearing them". Think its too late?

Love my Crock Flops!
trudy

ps....Thanks Michelle, for turning me on to them. I even got the thumbs up from my foot Dr on them.

·
Registered
26,148 Posts
JT - I saw a TV story about them (jibbits are the "technical" term)

and they sold the idea (and the company) to Crocs for much more than a million...and now they (parents) both for Crocs/Jibbitz.

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
Earnings came out yesterday. They were good. Revenue went from 85m to 224m in one year and earned 58cents per share. At some point and time it will probaly fall. Too late to buy. Time to look at the longterm growth and an exit point. Not saying it is now, but what is the longterm possiblities for growth or dying fad at some point. There have been many of these stocks over the years. Run up, then fall, and settle out on a plain. I see it settling in the 25 or so range sometime in the future. May be soon, may be a while. The big boys are going to push it as far as they can and take their money and run to the next one. Ride it up, but do not get holding the bag. The big jump in the stock you see today happend last night in after hours trading. That is not a today move. That is the big boys. Not much movement today. YET.

·
Pitchindad
423 Posts
Asians love them

I just returned last night from Singapore and Indonesia. Everyone and I mean everyone is wearing them. Except they do have a knock offs.
I don't shop but happen to see they now have a womens shoe that looks like a high heel made by crocs and the women where all over them.
I would say the stock might take a tumble if the knock offs catch on. I was amazed at who and where they were wearing those things.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts