2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
@Drew_Smoke
4,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody here take or know someone who takes Crestor 10 mgs? Preferrably someone on a fixed income that has to buy them?

If so, please PM me.

Thanks

·
RAIDER POWER!!!
5,697 Posts
I use Vytorin and it works great! It lowered my levels somewhere in the neighborhood of 60 points in 6 weeks without changing my diet. I am on salary, but I get my RX's via mail order for much cheaper. 3 months at a time for just a little over the price of 1 month if I were to order it from somewhere like Walgreen's.

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Bunch of BS

Screw a bunch of Dr's. Went in for 53 year check in Jan. Colestrol at 270, put on Crestor 10mg. 47 days later called Dr about pain in left side at bottom of ribs I had since getting on drug. Test show colestrol at 170. Told to go get nuclear stress test. Checked out OK an told to get on Vytorin by that DR. Said no dice until I found out what pain is in left side. Asked to take upper scope ($1500) and that Dr. put me on Nexium. After 60 days and $340 later (Insurance doesn't cover) got off drug and went to see Colon Dr that has done 2 scopes. That Dr said I have Tiestzes Syndrom and not to worry not life threating. Get on Vytorin not a problem since. CONCLUSION DR's DONT KNOW A THING BUT PUSHING DRUGS and GETTIN KICKABCKS FROM DRUD COMPANIES.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Yea juan, my doc allways manages to prescribe the newest meds that my insurance dont cover,he never prescribes the cheap stuff!

·
Registered
250 Posts
As a pharmaceutical rep. I can tell you that you that you are ignorant. Dr.'s make nothing as far as kickbacks on drugs. You my friend need to do some research or trade Dr.'s. If you are experiencing problems that your first doctor did not fix, it might be time to see a internal med. guy. You don't have the intelligence nor the wit to back up the previous statement that you have made JUAN!!! The doctor has prescribed the drug that he feels will best "remedy" your problem. I see between 12-15 Dr.'s a day, and for you to make an outlandish statement like that really shows your lack of intelligence. I am not a M.D. but I can assure you that you are in left field podds.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts