2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
88 Ag
6,224 Posts
reminds me of 2 things. Up on the Snake river in Washington they use steel hulled jetboats to run the river. There also used to be a show on one of the outdoor channels that had a zigzag, winding course that had small straight inboards racing the clock and each other for the best time. I think they did it in Australia. track was 15 feet wide or so. Very wild.

·
Most Non Funny
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
coastal said:
The no limit hooker could do the same thing.

I might need to bring a couple extra props what do you think Patrick?
I'll bring the bear and the camera!

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
I seen some tracks in port O that some one took a majek across about 30 feet of land and then back in the bay I thought then that had to be the scariest ride, I have changed my mind now.Wow that was wild

·
Registered
258 Posts
Looks like the steel hull jet drives we use on the Sacramento River in CA every year. They are great for chasing the schools of salmon from pool to pool. It's amazing how shallow they can run on plane. You can run over gravel bars and riffles that are only an inch or two deep. If anyone is interested in the experience PM me for the name of a good guide. -John

·
Registered
3,932 Posts
Looks like any ol duck huntin trip to me. ;)

With those steel hulled jet drives, you need maybe an inch of water to propell. A little dry land is no big deal to slide over.

Lets see him do at night with a Q-Beam like we do, then I'll be impressed! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts