2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
7,476 Posts
Sweet picture, hopefully no one was hurt, could have even been a gust of wind that toppled the rig. Anyways, thanks for sharing! I notice that is TNT crane & rigging, they are everywhere

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Ahhh, NOOOOOO! Any damage done to the store that would delay it's opening Poppi? Looks like it may have taken a chunk outta that wall?

·
Registered
45 Posts
looks like to me to be a 165 to 200 ton liebherr he may have boomed down to far but for a crane to do that he was out of chart great pick cranes just dont flip over he had to much to far out could have been worse any details? tnt is out of houston they also have a branch in corpus and san antonio did this happen today?

·
Registered
45 Posts
those guys at tnt love to fish the salesmen i bet this little problem set them back one thing about cranes you never here about the good jobs that go smooth let one flip over and you make the front page or the 600 news .

·
Genesis 9:2-3 & Deuteronomy 12:15-16
21,162 Posts
saltyoperator, it's a long time coming thats for sure. New jobs and the store will be packed. Good for Victoria.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
???

saltyoperator said:
When did Victoria decide to let Academy move in and what predictions on opening?
Has been an on again off again thing for a couple of years. I work for a local electric supply company and some of the contractors doing the work come in all the time. Seems like the last I heard was that they were about two to three months away from opening. Sure hope this little incident today didn't set them back any. Waiting anxiously for the grand opening.

·
Registered
30,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I took pictures from side of road.I heard they are opening in august.It's only 2 blocks from my house.I quess i will just send them my paycheck each week!!!!!!!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Very True

Yeah I hope it doesnt either. I will be glad to see it open also. I'm in between Lake Jackson and Victoria but would rather go to Vic.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts