2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
We all have it coming......
8,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All right guys. Here's the decal we are gonna do. We have settled on the design and color. It's gonna look just like the image below (B&W). The size is 3"x5", printed on vinyl. So we don't need anymore suggestions. I would just like anyone who wants any, to post up how many you want. In the mean time, I am gonna try and set up a Pay Pal link for those of y'all who want to use it. If that don't come to fruition, you can just send me the money via snail mail. Please be as honest as possible here on how many you want, because I'm gonna place the order based on the number we come up with here. The price will be $2.00 each. If we get an order for more than 125, it will go down to $1.75 each.

Who/What I know so far is:
Bamacat - 10
Hawkeye - 10
NightTrain - 10
mudd catt - 10
If these have changed, you guys let me know.

Any other questions, just ask.

Attachments

·
Registered
728 Posts
I might be needing more than the original 10. I definitely need an address (unless you take Paypal) to send some money....

·
Registered
300 Posts
I'll Take 5 Palerider,drop Me A E-mail With The Payment Info...................let Me Check The Ones I Get Out And Then I May Get A Few More For My Bud's.

·
8,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Will do Mudhole. However, keep in mind, I will only be ordering very few extras. Because, I don't want to get stuck with any. So, any extras will be on a first come, first served basis.

·
8,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok guys...last chance to order. I'm placing the order on Friday. So, the cut off will be 8:00 a.m. Friday the 17th. Get it in if you want any.

For all of you guys that have requested decals already, I will send you my snail mail info as soon as I have an order total. As I said before, if we reach 125 total, the price will drop to $1.75.

·
8,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I gotcha covered Kutter.Sorry about not responding. As I said a few clicks back, I'll be sending the mail info out sometime after I order Friday. Maybe Monday. Just want to do it all at once.

Also, I can confirm now, the price will be $1.75/each. I have orders from other people away from this board and combined we'll definitely hit 125 total.

:fireworks

·
Registered
16 Posts
I will take 15 if the price is 1.75. If I can still get the extra five. Internet has been off for two days thanks to Ivan.
Thanks

·
8,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The decals are ordered

You should have received an email with my mailing address acknowledging your order. If you haven't please let me know.

They should go out to you guys next week.

G

·
TXPalerider said:
You should have received an email with my mailing address acknowledging your order. If you haven't please let me know.

They should go out to you guys next week.
I didn't get an e-mail. My mail filtering program may have zapped you. If you will PM me with your mailing address I will send the money to you with a return address. (I am down for 5.)

-JAW-

·
Registered
728 Posts
Did you have any luck setting up a Paypal account? I can wire the money this evening through paypal if you have an account... otherwise it will have to go snailmail.... your pick bro... either way, the check's in the mail....

Thanks!

·
8,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
JAW....I PM the address.

HAWKEYE...No luck with PayPal. Really to busy. Just send via snail.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts