2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
FISH ON!!!!!!
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got back from cozumel this monday and had a great time fishing. total fish for the trip was 6 dorado, 3 blkfins and 1 blue. the dorado went from the low 20's to the high 30's. i caught my personal best a cow that went probably 36 to 40 lbs. i got the measurements so i need to do the formula to calculate the weight. my buddy released a small blue that weighed and est. 70 lbs. that was a pretty rare catch for around there. the blkfins were the usual football size. overall, we had a blast and had a great capt. and hand. the charter that we used was papa hoggs. we were gonna use the kaybib, but they screwed us and didn't have the boat on the day that we reserved it so stay away from them. the guy that reps them, antonio, is very polite and actually found the papa hogg's boat for us. all fish were caught on skirted ballyhoo. i am gonna get the pic's soon so i'll try to get them up. gonna try port a this weekend so i hope that we do well. good luck to eveyone.

FISH ON!!!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.