2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
"Roach"
476 Posts
Cool pics, I'm cold just looking at that one. I finished my job in Louisiana last week so I'm back in town now and it's time to go and get some sausage meat over the next few weeks. I'm going on vacation next week and plan on spending at least three days at my place. -Roach

·
"Roach"
476 Posts
Holy **** that sucks! Don't worry it will grow back, ever since we've had these hard freezes my food plots went from about 4 inches tall to about 1/4" tall the deer are tearing it up now that the natural browse has been dead. I got deer pouring in from all over the place trying to get a taste of that green stuff. Sure wish I would get some pics of a good one to take for my trophy this year. Good luck with the cows, but I saw your food plot pics and I can't blame them for wanting to get int there and eat it! -Roach

·
Texas Legal Gunslinger
170 Posts
Almost forgot!!! From the same goose hunt as the second picture, above, specked.out1's probably going to give me a hard time for posting this, but I snapped this one of his dad shooting (at) a snow. Closer inspection shows the hull in mid flight, the wad in route, and the bird hauling A!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts