2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of you know anything about these boats? The friend of mine that had the Mako problems is looking at a 41' Corsa but we are unable to find anything about these rigs. Apparently they are custom cigarette style boats with a cuddy up front and center console. Any links or personal feelings about them is greatly appreciated. Thanks

·
Iusedtofish
2,893 Posts
Argo,

Yeah, I have seen that boat as well. Seems it would be a great long run boat, with the gen and a/c. twin 5.9 cummins and 500 gal of fuel. I think that it has been for sale for quite some time though. I dont know much about them. My wife and I were looking at it online last night. It would be nice to cruise at 30kts. I hope you get it. good luck, maybe someone else knows something about the maker.
Adios,
Bret

·
Registered
186 Posts
Boat

It won't run worth a darn in the 8 - 10's you forecast for tomorrow!!!!lol

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My boat isnt running in anything tomorrow so I was trying to make myself feel better.

·
Registered
30,254 Posts
Corsa boats are made in Miami Florida, I dealt with them about 10 years ago, when I ran Offshore race boats. He make's the 41 footer and has turned it into a fishing boat coupled with diesel power.It has such a sharp entry point That I would assume it rides very well in rough seas. Just my input.

·
Registered
210 Posts
My gf's dad use to have a 41' Corsa. Had it "custom" made and brought to Port A around '94 or '95. It was a nice boat, fast too. He sold it about 5 or 6 years ago, but it is still somewhere on the Tx coast I believe. It was blue w/matching blue/red striped cushions/padding. Had a tuna tower too. Guy he sold it to had it painted I think.

Im assuming your buddie is looking at a used one? Small chance it might be my gf's dads old boat.

Zach

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah it is used with twin cummins and is in lake charles I think. I am going with him to test drive it next weekend. Should be interesting.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts