2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a company looking for a corporate lease? I have an awesome one for the right price and can't find any takers.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
I admit I'm a little dense some times, but I thought Dusty(dbar6488) went to jail for offering great leases that didn't exist, among other dishonest practices.
So whats up with dragging that post out of the past?

Reactions: Bucksnort

·
Give it hell Remy!
42,848 Posts
I think it must be a joke on TPR :wink: I know where he can get the perfect BadBoy buggy for that place too. :cheers:

·
Vendor
2,793 Posts
Dusty Barber flashback....what's the point....that name left sore spots with alot of people. And yes, he has seen some jail time for sure. I know Scott Thrash, myself, and others played detective for quite sometime to get that guy put where he belongs....kinda like a horse thief... get a rope!

·
We all have it coming......
8,788 Posts
Thanks for digging up a 4 year old thread and a lot of bad memories Snort. We can always depend on you!!:D

·
100% BS
7,120 Posts
Seriously, didn't mean to stir up some bad memories of DBar. I was just jabbin the original prankster.(Pale) But, for every DBar locked away is another one to replace him. I think most people are good honest hard working folks but you always have the scumbag looking to rip people off. I know he duped a few on this board but I'm sure he never even thought that those he scammed would come after him like a pack of bloodhounds.

·
Now all I need is a Bucket
669 Posts
Man I saw that post and the Hair stood up on the back of my neck! I pray I run in to him one day.

·
Banned
574 Posts
Outcast said:
Dusty Barber flashback....what's the point....that name left sore spots with alot of people. And yes, he has seen some jail time for sure. I know Scott Thrash, myself, and others played detective for quite sometime to get that guy put where he belongs....kinda like a horse thief... get a rope!
No kiddin. Hey... when are we goin fishin, bro?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts