2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
$8.49 for 50 pound bag at hardware store in town where I hunt in E. Texas (Jasper area). Feed store just outside of town was $11.49 for 50 pound bag.

·
Deadeye McGee
3,370 Posts
Well we can thank Ol' Joe for the higher prices! You can't blame it on using corn to make ethanol this time! I guess it's trickle down from higher prices of everything including wages. I guess he wants to price us out of hunting so we'll give up our guns easily! Good luck! Looks like deer food plots may be in my future!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Well we can thank Ol' Joe for the higher prices! You can't blame it on using corn to make ethanol this time! I guess it's trickle down from higher prices of everything including wages. I guess he wants to price us out of hunting so we'll give up our guns easily! Good luck! Looks like deer food plots may be in my future!
Yea, that has to be it. Couldn't possibly have anything to do with a worldwide pandemic or something like that. LOL

Unless you've lived under a rock, you would have noticed that literally EVERYTHING is more expensive than it was before the pandemic. smdh

·
Registered
530 Posts
Corn prices are high bc with all the rain farmers couldnt get all out of the field in time, just wait a bit they will come down once market gets saturated. My farmers are still cuttin now

·
Registered
405 Posts
Corn prices are high bc with all the rain farmers couldnt get all out of the field in time, just wait a bit they will come down once market gets saturated. My farmers are still cuttin now
Has already come down $70 a ton. My last load of 20 tons,,certified aflatoxin free recleaned bulk was $318 per ton including delivery to Norias

·
Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life For Me!
233 Posts
I bought a pallet (40 bags) yesterday of persimmon scented deer corn at 9 Point Grain in El Campo on my way home from surveying my floating cabin for hurricane damage in POC. $7.88 per bag. They loaded a full shrink wrapped pallet in my F-250.

My favorite feed store in Woodville has it at $9.95. The HEB in Livingston has Mummies apple corn for $9.88. A goat fruc IMHO and no kiss after. A month ago it was $2 cheaper. The folks at 9 Point tell me corn prices have peaked and are falling now so just buy enough to get you spinning until they do.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts