2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Depending where you live,

S. Texas Trolling Motors in Corpus Christi (SPID) has them in stock.
Hook, Line & Sinker in Harlingen (RGV area) has them in stock as well.

Best bet though is the above mentioned website. Shipments are fast & the Browns are a pleasure to deal with.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
You can get them at Russels Bait Camp at Matagorda Harbor.

They don't have near the selection as Mr.Brown, but they have some good colors.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Also they sell them at a gun store I think its in el campo or wharton. Stopped there a few times on the way to rockport. But if you can stop by Paul Browns house. He is a great guy and fun to talk with.

·
Registered
85 Posts
The man who makes Corky's lives in friendswood just off beltway 8 and has a website.I don't remeber what website name is, I found it by searching thru yahoo .

·
Allergic to Work
339 Posts
The guys name is Paul Brown. Sells them out of his garage off Fuqua & I45 (West of FTU). Call him and set an appointment to pick some out. Website mentioned above has his contact info.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Tsunami Bait company make an imitation that has worked well for me and they are readily avbailiable at all acdemies. That is if you can stand not using the original.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Sorry didn't check my spelling in the above message. Maybe I shouldn't start drinking before Friday.....

·
Registered
16 Posts
Sorry I didn't check my spelling in the above message. maybe I shouldn't start drinking before Friday......

·
Registered
16 Posts
Sorry I didn't spell check the above message. maybe I shouldn' start drinking before Friday.........

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
fishingdogdoc said:
Tsunami Bait company make an imitation that has worked well for me and they are readily avbailiable at all acdemies. That is if you can stand not using the original.
i dont like the tsumanis... they tend to sink to fast... Plus I like to admire all the pics in the room and talk to mr brown... Plus its made right here in the USA.. no china knock off

·
Registered
4,427 Posts
Has anybody talked to the Browns over the last two days? Their machine says they're closed today, call tomorrow. I'M DESPERATE!!! :)

·
29.42" Hg
5,238 Posts
Lat22 said:
Has anybody talked to the Browns over the last two days? Their machine says they're closed today, call tomorrow. I'M DESPERATE!!! :)
They are in Vegas working over the $5.00 Slot's....what Colors are you needing?..

And if I have them...you will have to come to Shoreacres and get them..

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.