2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
774 Posts
Depending where you live,

S. Texas Trolling Motors in Corpus Christi (SPID) has them in stock.
Hook, Line & Sinker in Harlingen (RGV area) has them in stock as well.

Best bet though is the above mentioned website. Shipments are fast & the Browns are a pleasure to deal with.

· Registered
1,229 Posts
Also they sell them at a gun store I think its in el campo or wharton. Stopped there a few times on the way to rockport. But if you can stop by Paul Browns house. He is a great guy and fun to talk with.

· Registered
4,080 Posts
fishingdogdoc said:
Tsunami Bait company make an imitation that has worked well for me and they are readily avbailiable at all acdemies. That is if you can stand not using the original.
i dont like the tsumanis... they tend to sink to fast... Plus I like to admire all the pics in the room and talk to mr brown... Plus its made right here in the USA.. no china knock off

· 29.42" Hg
5,153 Posts
Lat22 said:
Has anybody talked to the Browns over the last two days? Their machine says they're closed today, call tomorrow. I'M DESPERATE!!! :)
They are in Vegas working over the $5.00 Slot's....what Colors are you needing?..

And if I have them...you will have to come to Shoreacres and get them..

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.