2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
I fished there a few nights last year... it was about 12ft high to the deck and about 15ft to the rail....

Not bad at all

Thomas

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
I have fish the causeway since I was 16 years old. I am now 54. It is 14 feet above the water. One night years ago three of my friends, my brother and myself had fished all night. It was around 3 a.m. when Roger's pole bent and his pole flew over the side. He did a Johnny Weismeuller impersonation of Tarzan and dove over the side to get it. It was 2 1/2 feet deep. All you could see were his legs sticking out of the water. He was lucky he lived and didn't break his neck. Those tiny shells did a number on his face. When he stood up and with blood all over his face bubba said, "while you're down there do you mind untangling the bait-bucket rope?" LOL! Do Not Dive Off The Causeway!! CF?

·
fishes with calcutta
1,773 Posts
That’s a good story ComeFrom? and worth a green dot from me.

·
Registered
466 Posts
I would have loved to see that ComeFrom! It sounds pretty funny now, but when you get to thinking about all that could have happened . . . . . .brrrrrrr gives me the shivers!

We just came back from there Tues evening. Water was great!!! Caught some trout in Copano & had a really good time! (once the rain quit!)

Aggie91

1 - 9 of 9 Posts