2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
There is no reason to take home a cooler full of trout like that. They will always end up in the freezer and thrown out next season. People think if the "hero photo" of a pile of dead fish isn't taken, others won't believe it happened.

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Trophytroutman

Your detractors are green with envy. They carry half the brewery with them because they must douse their feelings of inadequecy as fishermen as they shamefully report once again "nope, we didn't do any good today, and on top of that I peed in my waders". Still pluggin-Old Salty

·
Registered
384 Posts
Cooler Shots

I make fish tacos at least 3 times a week. No freezer burn here. It is not how much you take home, it is how good it tastes!!! I am a meat eater and I admit it but that is not all it is about. Please do not waste.

·
Registered
563 Posts
There is no reason to take home a cooler full of trout like that. They will always end up in the freezer and thrown out next season. People think if the "hero photo" of a pile of dead fish isn't taken, others won't believe it happened.
w0w is it your fish?

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
Buy yourself some shrimp and go catch some drum and sheepshead, they tast real good and there are plenty of them. Not many ******** out there trying to measure their ****s with gamefish massacre photos. Just tell us how many fish you caught and released, we will believe you. And yes they probably would have been caught again and released by me or some other ethical fishermen.

chuck

·
Im your huckleberry!!
337 Posts
There is no reason to take home a cooler full of trout like that. They will always end up in the freezer and thrown out next season. People think if the "hero photo" of a pile of dead fish isn't taken, others won't believe it happened.[/QUOTE

Fat people have no problem eatin all our fish. If I cant handle em myself, Il call my fellow fish killin friends friends over to help me out.

Here's my favorite cooler pics

Attachments

1 - 20 of 124 Posts