1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh Mary Oh Mary where are thou,

I'm standing here alone, thinking of you now,

I'm thinking of when we said our Vow,

This thinking I'm doing, has sweat on my brow........

Attachments

·
When it rains, I let it.
2,861 Posts
That why I luv you, Bro!

Ya coulda done me wrong! I was sweating bullets when I got your voice mail! Now I'm just ROTFLMAO! Mary will love it! That's funny!

Badhabit said:
Oh Mary Oh Mary where are thou,

I'm standing here alone, thinking of you now,

I'm thinking of when we said our Vow,

This thinking I'm doing, has sweat on my brow........

·
6,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, I still got tears from cracking up so hard...... I bet you would look pretty in pink tho.... Maybe later....LOL

·
Banned
1,701 Posts
That's just too funny!! Darrell, you got great writing skills. That was pretty good and fits that pic perfectly! I bet Mary will wanna frame that one! LOL

Kay

·
When it rains, I let it.
2,861 Posts
Now Miss Becky, I had no ideer why he wanted me to pose under that arch. I was skeered, I tell ya. Rosie dragged me over there and they told me to stand there. You can ask anyone that was there that night. I pretty much was moping about Mary not being there. It was such a pretty night and a very romantic feeling to the wedding. The Pastor had some wonderful things to say about what Joey and Alicia were about to do. I just plumb missed my bride!

The missin' Mary was the true one. Miss y'all, too!

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Being a "hopeless romantic" myself ....

This post is tugging at my heart strings. I don't know what it's all about but I have detected in the past that CoolChange©© is a romantic himself. That's one of the many things that's so nice about him.

So, these flowers are for CoolChange©© and Mary.

·
Registered
10,847 Posts
Great painting did you paint it Aunt Joyce? You have so many other talents.

·
When it rains, I let it.
2,861 Posts
Thanks AJ! They are beautiful. I owe ya a big smooch and a hug! ;)!

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
That is a lovely comment Kay and Kenny ...

I did work in oils and acrylics up until the last 10 yrs. How I wish I could do something as beautiful as that painting.

When I was a little girl I wanted to grow up to be a ballerina, another Amelia Erhart, Violetta in "La Traviata", an ice skater like Sonia Henney, a famous swimmer .... and on and on.

So, I guess it shows once in a while.

·
6,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Say byebye to Tinkerchange, my skill wasn't that good anyway, I was in a hurry, but the best is yet to come....LMAO

·
When it rains, I let it.
2,861 Posts
If'n it was deleted and I didn't get to see it. The least you could do is send it to me! I just got back from bidding a job in Jersey Village. Cut me some slack,bro!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts