2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up 2 new rod racks today, the workmanship is outstanding... My bro Rick, I will cherish these for life, will post some pics when I gettum loaded like I want.... Thanks Rick, luv ya man...... :) :cheers:

·
When it rains, I let it.
2,861 Posts
Thanks for the kind words, my friend. Can't wait to see the sow and the racks together. Thanks for making the trip out to the pineys!

·
Big Overgrown Galoot
1,061 Posts
yeah.... what he said about coolchange......forgot to thanks him for turnin me on to that song....100 years and yer only 15 for a moment. Gots me a 15 year old daughter..been usin that tune as a parenting tool. love it.

Hey badhabit...are you the dude over on the billystix page with the rod teef-clenched holdin up two reds?.......oughtta re-post them puppies over here.
i always went for the stringer over-the-back pose....but may have to potlick that pose from you if the fishin gods are good to me.

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep, that be me...LOL

birdnester said:
yeah.... what he said about coolchange......forgot to thanks him for turnin me on to that song....100 years and yer only 15 for a moment. Gots me a 15 year old daughter..been usin that tune as a parenting tool. love it.

Hey badhabit...are you the dude over on the billystix page with the rod teef-clenched holdin up two reds?.......oughtta re-post them puppies over here.
i always went for the stringer over-the-back pose....but may have to potlick that pose from you if the fishin gods are good to me.
Also got a pic on www.captblack.com ,, Trout from hell

·
Big Overgrown Galoot
1,061 Posts
Whooa.....the cow kicked nellie in the belly in the barn.

thats the blow up of yer avatar......man lookin at that...if that gurls head was at the place where your left hand is...she's still be a monster

.....did she cross that magic 30" mark? You don't need to fish no more.....already got a catch of a lifetime

1 - 5 of 5 Posts