2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Don't Tease The Dog !!!!!!
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to invite all of the cookoff teams on here to a great BBQ cookoff.
This event is called The Great Texas Mosquito Festival, we have beem featured on Food Network All American Festivals, It is a three day event, but the competition does not start until Friday Night. It is family friendly, and we have great entertainment. It is held in Clute, Tx on July 27 - 29. We have 45 -50 teams every year, and several are in the HLSR Cookoff every year. If you would like more info, go to www.mosquitofestival.com or you can P.M. me or Triplef on this board, we are the co-chairmen. I will also monitor this post if you have a question.

Thanks for the interest,
Parker a.k.a. Maddog

·
@Drew_Smoke
4,158 Posts
You shouldn't have put this here. Now we'll have the over rated Badhabit foaming at the mouth to come in 50th place again.

·
@Drew_Smoke
4,158 Posts
Angler2407 said:
You shouldn't have put this here. Now we'll have the over rated Badhabit foaming at the mouth to come in 50th place again.
Come on, man! I KNOW you ain't gonna let me get away with this. If you wanna show 'em how to do it, please hollah.

Drew

·
Registered
26,148 Posts
andrespurplerain said:
Hey Angler that ain't cool ....if any moderators see Anglers comments please remove them we don't need that stuff around here...
Angler2407 is a sponsor of the BadHabit's Burners cooking team

I think a little ribbing is allowed ;)

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,429 Posts
Angler2407 said:
Whaaaaaaaa, badhabit make special wonton soup for you, and rub brisket with big amount of old recipe 2ball solution dat mammasohn likee... onlee for favorite sponcor likee you.....

·
6,429 Posts
andrespurplerain said:
Hey Angler that ain't cool ....if any moderators see Anglers comments please remove them we don't need that stuff around here...
Thanks for watching my back, but Drew is cool, and my Bro....lol... gotcha a high point greenie tho.....

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
OMFG, LMFAO! :D
Badhabit said:
Whaaaaaaaa, badhabit make special wonton soup for you, and rub brisket with big amount of old recipe 2ball solution dat mammasohn likee... onlee for favorite sponcor likee you.....
vBulletin Message
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Badhabit again

·
Don't Tease The Dog !!!!!!
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
willy

MEGABITE said:
Maddog - Is Willie Manchew gonna be there? :D
HE hasn't missed one yet, in fact he got bigger and better last year .............

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
andrespurplerain said:
Seems to me like we need more of that stuff around here. But thats just me.:D

BH can win this thing if he is in the right mood.:D

·
6,429 Posts
OK dangit

It's been awhile since I've had the urge for competition.... I think that I need a NEW pic for my avatar, and a more recent date...... I'll make sure the pit is avalable, and will go from there.... I would once again like to represent 2COOLFISHING with honors..... Will know in a few days if I can make a showing.... All my sponsors please shoot me a PM if interested in flying your banner and eating some BBQ...... If we do it, lets do it right.. :biggrin:

·
6,429 Posts
Maddog said:
Badhabit, I hope to see you there, if you need more info, just let me know.
Thanks man, just looked over the rules and catagories, looks like a piece -o-cake..... and Tracy Lawerence on Sat nite is a plus....... Lets cook, and party.... woooo hooooo

·
@Drew_Smoke
4,158 Posts
I'm in...please let me know when you get the details.

Andres...I hope you don't go to any of the Texans boards. Shooo weee I gather the reddies over there...lol

·
Administrator
23,854 Posts
D, if you want to go, I will pull my Warrior down to stay in, and you can pull down the pit with old Blue.

·
I don't member much.
299 Posts
Will be there for sure. We go every year..Lots O' Fun. Let me know where ya'll spot is. I look forward to meeting some more 2cool 2coolers. Is it too late to enter the cook-off. When is the last day?

Thanks
Ryan

·
I don't member much.
299 Posts
Are you in????MMC Rules

1 - 20 of 65 Posts