2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A tribute to my hard workin boyz........ Thanks guys for the hard work in the grueling heat.... Oh, and Too Tall's wifey sweatin bigtime....lol

Attachments

·
Chillin'
4,570 Posts
You're all heart, big guy. :) Thanks for letting me be part of a winning team!

I had sweat running into places even I haven't found yet!!! :rotfl:

That blue towel soaked in Brewgod's ice-cold keg bucket may not have been pretty, Too Tall X2, but it sure did the trick to cool ya down. ;)

p.s. That's Neverenough between me and Darrell ... he had just stuck his whole head in the ice water. :eek:

Attachments

Reactions: Neverenough

·
11,766 Posts
That ice bucket and towels were a lifesaver at times. Don't know about sticking my whole head in it though. That would be too cold.

·
6,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Guess I better put in a special thanks to Rosie also.... She put in alot of work too....

Attachments

·
6,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Too Tall said:
That ice bucket and towels were a lifesaver at times. Don't know about sticking my whole head in it though. That would be too cold.
Not to mention the shrinkage... :eek:

·
Chillin'
4,570 Posts
Badhabit said:
Guess I better put in a special thanks to Rosie also.... She put in alot of work too....
That she did!!! And don't get in her way when it's time to pack up. :)

·
Malt Beverage Diety
1,385 Posts
pelican said:
That she did!!! And don't get in her way when it's time to pack up. :)
That's no lie! Rosie, you rock, my dear.

·
6,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Stuart said:
So, are you actually learning Josh something? :D
Yep, I learned him to never, ever, under no circumstances to move all the meat around on the pit while the pitmaster is taking a nap..... LMAO... He felt bad, but he now understands there are certain spots on the pit for different types of cooking, It was designed that way.....But I still luv him, he still luvs me, and next year we are gonna kick some serious arse at this shindig....

So all you sponsors get ready, lets kick it up a notch with a live band "Reelsinger and crew would be nice for Saturday nite", our huge tent that we use at the Houston rodeo cookoff "20x40 feet", all the fencing to go around our space, printed invitations for our sponsors to invite their clients, another smaller trailer pit for more cooking space, and a few more folks to help setup, and break everything down cause it's just too much for only 5 plus a couple of guys..... Thanks Dux and ********* for the help sunday morning....

If ya'll really wanna make the 2cool cookoff team a well known name at some local Texas cookoff's, then I will do my best to make it happen, we have some great dedicated sponsors already, but we need to find some big boys with the $$$$'s to do it right.... So far my wins have been consistant, and I feel it can only get better.... I really need to purchase the big yeller pit from my other cooking pardner, then we can cook when we want without having to borrow the pit, I will try to get that done before 2007..... Maybe a name change might be in order, something like "2COOL COOKERS".....

I would like some feedback on my thoughts, as well as any prospective sponsors to contact me, this could become a really cool thang for us 2coolers.......

1 - 14 of 14 Posts