2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone plan on fishing in the cold and snow or are we the only crazy ones? We plan to troll for hybrid's and set some jugs.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What will ya'll be fishing out of?? It's gonna be COLD!!!!!!

We'll probably be on the south end (south of 1097)

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
We may go saturday during the day on the north end for crappie. I have 2 propane heaters that I use in my boat. They work good but don't get toooo close to them or they will burn your coveralls. I ride my bike year round so that meens I have an extra helment laying around that I use during the winter for fishin. Motorcycle helments are worth there money during the winter when you are fishin.

Matt

·
Registered
668 Posts
COLD? it's only gonna be a low of 25! won't be south of 1097 i don't believe. due to the weather, we will probably fish for cats. i'm not sure if the crappie will bite very good with this weather, but i still may give it a try...

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
COLD? it's only gonna be a low of 25! won't be south of 1097 i don't believe. due to the weather, we will probably fish for cats. i'm not sure if the crappie will bite very good with this weather, but i still may give it a try...
You won't be alone. There are going to be a few that I know of and some I don't know fishing up there this week-end.

·
NEVER NEVER EVER RING THE BELL
12,595 Posts
Cold! Mid 20's ain't cold! I recall back in the winter of '46 it was so cold...........

1 - 7 of 7 Posts