2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congrats to Capt. David Pena and Hector Galvan - the Xtreme Tournament Trail's "2009 Team of the Year - South Division" AND Brett Sweeny and Coleman Todd - the Xtreme Tournament Trail's "2009 Team of the Year - North Division". Both teams fought tough weather conditions, crazy tidal movements, a competive field of highly skilled anglers and fishing during hunting season to win the bragging rights of the Team of the Year in their specified divisions. Congrats!

The 2009 Team of the Year - South Division standings are as follows:
1 - David Pena/ Hector Galvan - 478.7 points
2 - Jimmie Dooms/ Kevin Shaw - 440 points
3 - Charlie Barton/ Jack Barton/ Cody Barton - 387 points
4 - Chuck McKinny/ Brian Hessong - 350.7 points
5 - Clint Anderson/ Sonny Leal - 311.8 points

The 2009 Team of the Year - North Division standings are as follows:
1 - Brett Sweeny/ Coleman Todd - 471.3 points
2 - Shannon Payne/ Jose Rocha - 410.4 points
3 - Robert Rathkamp/ Josh Bryan - 389.6 points
4 - Jeremy Turner/ Doug Colvin - 294.2 points
5 - Pete Lopez, Jr./ Lawrence Sanchez - 279.5 points

CONGRATS to all of the teams that placed in the Team of the Year race! You deserve the utmost respect! Your skills are amazing! Congrats! :bounce:

Complete standings, pictures and video clips from the Xtreme Redfish Tournament in Port O'Connor on December 12, 2009 will be posted soon! Thank you to all of the teams that fished with the Xtreme Tournament Trail in 2009. I appreciate your participation and support.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well maybe next year I can be number 1 TOY instead of 3rd :eek:hwell:
it was fun
You gave it an awesome run! You guys did a GREAT job and had an awesome season. You caught great fish and faced some serious competition. The field was very competitive! You and Josh are super skilled anglers. I am looking forward to seeing you next year! Thank you so much for fishing with the Xtreme Tournament!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts