2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 700 billion dollar price tag may seem steep, but you get all these bad loans back for the investment of 700 billion! Seems fair.:headknock

·
Old School
28,538 Posts
Well, just as long as we subsidize wool research, childrens wooden arrows and 192 million for PR rum, its all good!:hairout:

·
Old ******
4,526 Posts
Well boys and girls...the Beltway has finally proven that they know what is best for us and don't need our approval to do the right thing as they see it. The only thing we can do now is revolt when they hit us with the huge tax increases that will be needed to bail out the bailout.

We can finally run in little circles and scream "the sky is falling" and be absolutely correct.

·
I carry a Gun, cause I can!
175 Posts
Ah!....$700 Billion plus another $110 billion

I guess not all the elected officials got paid off the first time around so it didnt pass....the second time around an extra $110 billion was added to pay off more elected officials. Sure is nice to know that our elected officials are taking care of us. arrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggg!.... We just made the International bankers very happy now that we just became thier slaves for generations to come.

·
Registered
749 Posts
OK so the CEOs of all these companies already got their HUGE bonuses and we're going to pay for the bail out? Do we se them sharing any when they do well? These guys should be put in jail.

·
Team Hi-Rev
1,721 Posts
I watched the ticker on the DOW right when I saw that it passed and we went from +120 to -20. This thing is a complete joke.

·
Banned
688 Posts
TEXAS SHOULD LEAVE THE US. We are going to end up like france where everyone gets trophies for trying. :headknock :help:

·
11,766 Posts
TEXAS

Democrats — Cuellar, Y; Doggett, N; Edwards, Y; Gonzalez, Y; Green, Al, Y; Green, Gene, N; Hinojosa, Y; Jackson-Lee, Y; Johnson, E. B., Y; Lampson, N; Ortiz, Y; Reyes, Y; Rodriguez, N.

Republicans — Barton, N; Brady, Y; Burgess, N; Carter, N; Conaway, Y; Culberson, N; Gohmert, N; Granger, Y; Hall, N; Hensarling, N; Johnson, Sam, N; Marchant, N; McCaul, N; Neugebauer, N; Paul, N; Poe, N; Sessions, Y; Smith, Y; Thornberry, Y.

·
Team Hi-Rev
1,721 Posts
TT, I was just looking at that and now I know how to vote.
I might have to go ahead and write in the good doctor on the presidential ballot come November 4th.

·
Registered
11,118 Posts
Too Tall said:
Anyone have a list of how the senators voted?
There is a full list here.

Republicans Yes

Alexander, Tenn.; Bennett, Utah; Bond, Mo.; Burr, N.C.; Chambliss, Ga.; Coburn, Okla.; Coleman, Minn.; Collins, Maine; Corker, Tenn.; Cornyn, Texas; Craig, Idaho; Domenici, N.M.; Ensign, Nev.; Graham, S.C.; Grassley, Iowa; Gregg, N.H.; Hagel, Neb.; Hatch, Utah; Hutchison, Texas; Isakson, Ga.; Kyl, Ariz.; Lugar, Ind.; Martinez, Fla.; McCain, Ariz.; McConnell, Ky.; Murkowski, Alaska; Smith, Ore.; Snowe, Maine; Specter, Pa.; Stevens, Alaska; Sununu, N.H.; Thune, S.D.; Voinovich, Ohio; Warner, Va.

[emphasis added.]

:headknock

1 - 20 of 62 Posts