2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sweetie,

You finally did it! Am I not surprised! I am so proud of you! I know you have worked hard! Ed has lost his goal! A whooping 63 pounds! Hands off Girls! There's not as much to grab any more any way! No shade in the summer or heat in the winter????????

To celebrate, we are having Champgne brunch at Brady's Landing tomorrow at noon (also celebrating my moms 74th birthday)! We'd love anyone interested to join us. Call me if you need inf. 832-630-3130.

I miss you guys!

Kim
AKA - Reel Woman

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Darrel, I

you must see him! He looks so good!!!!!!!!! Gotta wonder about the BBQ he must be looking forward to it.. . . . . .. . .

RW

PS He went to by a new belt today . . . . don't know the size . . . .small?????

·
Registered Somewhere
5,635 Posts
Congratulations. Just don't turn sideways during a conversation. People get upset when you disapear while they are talking to you.

·
Done Wit Dat
7,538 Posts
I gotta drop at least that much after a summer of Momma's cookin'. Great job Ed!!!

·
The Republic of Texas
4,595 Posts
Congrats Ed...you sexy thang!! lol

Mike

·
Registered
5,498 Posts
Fantastic...WTG! ...and big congrats!

·
Let's Go Fishin Boss!
7,913 Posts
This thread is worthless without pics! :biggrin: J/K Congratulations big (oops, I mean smaller) guy!

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
Congratulation to ya big guy...you too Kim. And just by-the-by, how'z about a pic or two of the NEW and FABULOUS EZ Ed? :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts