2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody heard of this guy? He is soooo funny. My cousin has his new tape "KING OF THE MOUNTAINS" What a hoot. I was about to have a total body break down (losing all bodily functions for an hour) listening to this guy. His comicial theme is not for the faint at heart (under 18 yrs not allowed, people that get offended easily) but gosh his is out of this world.

·
Right wing nut job, Bitter clinger to 2C
14,926 Posts
HE is funny. but not much of his stuff is 2 cool pg-13 rated. this is one of the only ones i could find. so true too.

=

·
Registered
252 Posts
I love his comical songs...Dear, "blah"...I don't think I like you anymore..... and "blahs and beer" are great. He used to have a 30 min show on ABC that was cute and had some of his clean songs on it too. But like others that tried bringing something to tv, it failed.
I would love to see him when he comes to town. I think he has been on Walton and Johnson, years ago, when he was in town.

Stephen Lynch is another one that's not bad either....not pg-13 but still get a chuckle out of him too.

·
What's a Corky?
3,107 Posts
If you've never seen what he looks like, you'll be really surprised when you do. Those of you that have experienced this know what I mean. I really was picturing some rough old guy with long hair that you find sitting at the end of the bar in some out of the way place.

And yeah, he's freaking hilarious. Definitely one of my favorites.

·
Duck Slayer
773 Posts
HA HA!!! "I can't get out of the truck officer, you get in!"

I remember going to see him at Laughstop before he was a big name. You think his cd's are hilarious? You should see him in person. He really likes to interact with the crowd. I try to see him everytime he comes to town. He is a pretty cool guy offstage also. He will be the first to sit with you at the bar and put down some frosty adult beverages.

·
Registered
7,942 Posts
Thanks for the link RB. You just got a whole control room full of grown arse men laughing their hinders off at 1:30 in the morning and it isnt even our last one.

·
Registered
437 Posts
GDO is right. Saw him at the laughstop. If you decide to dish it out at a show, you better be ready to take it, cause he'll throw it right back at you. Lessons learned!!!

GDO said:
HA HA!!! "I can't get out of the truck officer, you get in!"

I remember going to see him at Laughstop before he was a big name. You think his cd's are hilarious? You should see him in person. He really likes to interact with the crowd. I try to see him everytime he comes to town. He is a pretty cool guy offstage also. He will be the first to sit with you at the bar and put down some frosty adult beverages.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
His newest cd has by far the most halarious song on it called "Show Them To Me".
How about the part where he boxes with Roy "Bring it on *^*&^%&%^$!!

·
Hat Creek Cattle Company, Porch Office.
707 Posts
"and you darlin' I'd like to shake your daddy's hand" LMAO that was more "Dos chi chis at a comedy show then I ever seen :D:D:D:D:D

And yes Rodney IS the man when it comes to comedy, I like him even better then Ron White and THAT is saying something

·
Borders, language, culture
6,344 Posts
"i feel like chicken tonight, chicken tonight!"

Yeah, Rodney is pretty dang funny.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts