2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope to see everyone at the Boat show sometime in the next 10 days...We will have our entire lineup of Shallowsports and Haynie's with some smoking deals......We have some exciting things including some of the new SHO Yamaha's

Stop by and say Hi.....see you there

Cole Starr----Coastline Marine

·
Registered
883 Posts
Definitely stop by and visit Coastline Marine and Shallow Sport. They have some awesome boats on display!!!! You will be impressed.

They also have the 2010 Xtreme Tournament Trail "Team of the Year" boat floating in 4 inches of water!!! It is an amazing boat. So, be sure to stop by and visit the Coastline Marine/ Shallow Sport guys....incredible boats and fantastic people!!!

·
Team Coastline Marine
698 Posts
NO Beer at Coastline at all,......

·
Registered
87 Posts
Seriously, make time to stop by and see Coastline Marine while at the show. Cole , Chad and Wes ( the owner of Shallow Sport ) will be happy to assist with any questions you might have. They are awesome to work with and are " top shelf " in my opinion. Matter of fact , I bought a new boat from them at last years show. My second Shallow Sport. Delivered on time as promised , saved some money with show discounts.......very impressed with their professionalism at all levels. AND they service what sell.........something you won't find with a lot of other folks. Give these boys a shot if you are seriously interested........you won't be disappointed. And they know how to fish......maybe they can help you with that too !

·
Registered
87 Posts
Thanks Capt'n. Thomas for keeping the thread positive......as usual it started innocent and got swept away with other comments of no value and very derogatory. I hope all serious buyers interested in a shallow water boat designed for that specific purpose get by the Coastline Marine display.......there are many good manufacturers out there and theirs are included in that group.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
I can't wait to see the setup myself. I'm stuck here taking care of the factory this week. We've got the new 15' Tiller boat on display in a test pool and our brand new 24' sport decked out from top to bottom there for you to look at. I'll be there this weekend.

·
Banned
26,320 Posts
Thanks Capt'n. Thomas for keeping the thread positive......as usual it started innocent and got swept away with other comments of no value and very derogatory. I hope all serious buyers interested in a shallow water boat designed for that specific purpose get by the Coastline Marine display.......there are many good manufacturers out there and theirs are included in that group.
I thought about letting this go, but it just isn't my nature. This is a 'general fishing' forum & members have the right to post their ideas, opinions, 2 cents worth, tease, & sometimes poke fun at things others post. I showed this to a friend of mine who stopped by this morning for coffee who is a six year clean recovering alcoholic & he laughed at this thread. He did remind me that although he can laugh about it now, it would not have been that way early in his recovery. If this was interpreted as insensitive by anyone early in recovery, I apologize. If you interperte my comment as derogatory, this demonstrates your elitist ideology. If you need further education, PM me & you can come with me to my friend's support group speaker meeting & hear his story Saturday night. Maybe then you will understand how people turn their lives around. Every recovering alcoholic I know is proud to be called just that!

I've been to several of the boat shows & the only time that beer was prohibited was on the big, very expensive pleasure craft that you could go down below on, & that is a no brainer. It doesn't sound like you are peddling these type of boats, so why would beer not be allowed within your area? If I approached your display & was told that I could not check out or discuss your product with you with a beer in my hand, that was being sold pubically at the event, this would be the end of our conversation. I would think that giving away a free beer to people to listen to a sales pitch might work better. People I know that make a living in marketing wine & dine their customers every chance they can. Maybe I just haven't heard of this new marketing strategy, although I hope it works for you & ya'll sell a bunch of boats.

Again, this is a discussion forum. As you can see I am discussing the things you have previously posted with an open mind & am not throwing stones. If you were looking just to throw out a quick advertisement for your boats, & really not wanting people to discuss it, maybe the classified forum might work better for you. I have no doubt that these products are top of the line & the individuals involved with it are a great bunch of people. The only thing Shalow Sport68 & myself were referring to were the 'No Beer' posts. You will get positive & negative feedback from this forum. Why else would you post a topic on a discussion board if you weren't looking to get a variety of opions & feedback.

Take Care.

·
Team Coastline Marine
698 Posts
I've been to several of the boat shows & the only time that beer was prohibited was on the big, very expensive pleasure craft that you could go down below on, & that is a no brainer. It doesn't sound like you are peddling these type of boats, so why would beer not be allowed within your area? If I approached your display & was told that I could not check out or discuss your product with you with a beer in my hand, that was being sold pubically at the event, this would be the end of our conversation. I would think that giving away a free beer to people to listen to a sales pitch might work better. People I know that make a living in marketing wine & dine their customers every chance they can. Maybe I just haven't heard of this new marketing strategy, although I hope it works for you & ya'll sell a bunch of boats.

Again, this is a discussion forum. As you can see I am discussing the things you have previously posted with an open mind & am not throwing stones. If you were looking just to throw out a quick advertisement for your boats, & really not wanting people to discuss it, maybe the classified forum might work better for you. I have no doubt that these products are top of the line & the individuals involved with it are a great bunch of people. The only thing Shalow Sport68 & myself were referring to were the 'No Beer' posts. You will get positive & negative feedback from this forum. Why else would you post a topic on a discussion board if you weren't looking to get a variety of opions & feedback.

Take Care.[/QUOTE]

You have got to be kidding me? Evidently you dont know or havent come by the booth yet, after 3 pm or so it will be hard to find anyone of us working the show without a beer or a cocktail in hand. My comment about NO Beer was a joke and those who know me Im sure got it... So come by and have a beer or two on us..

·
Banned
26,320 Posts
I guess the sarcasm ran rampant on this thread. The thought of a 'dry' boat show didn't settle well. I'll look you up Capt Juarez if I make it out there.

·
Team Coastline Marine
698 Posts
Yeah for sure try to make it out I will be there Friday this week got a tournament Sat and working on Sunday. But def come by and have a beer or two

·
Banned
1,905 Posts
I meant nothing by it,just funnin'. To all the Nancy's that got offended....oops sorry.Capt Jaurez,i know you and your team are top notch Cole is good folk and helped me when i was looking for a new Shallow Sport,but i decided on a used one.Again i meant nothing by it just poking that no beer was at the Shallow Sport both.:cheers:

·
Banned
26,320 Posts
I meant nothing by it,just funnin'. To all the Nancy's that got offended....oops sorry.Capt Jaurez,i know you and your team are top notch Cole is good folk and helped me when i was looking for a new Shallow Sport,but i decided on a used one.Again i meant nothing by it just poking that no beer was at the Shallow Sport both.:cheers:
I got your back SS...I saw a Mormon woman in the parking garage this morning & I snuck up behind her & gave her a great big kiss. She was a little startled, but she gave me a big ol smile. :) Now the slate is clean & you have been forgiven. Good Karma / Bad Karma :wink:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts