2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
" TEXAS TILL I DIE "
26,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i hope most have but this is for the ones that havent ! ive been back 4 days , when i walked in my door , i didnt say shia*% i grabed bucket,, a tucker and sons 5 gal. bait bucket (sorry wayne) poured clorox in it grabed my mop and got after it! my fat @%# is hurting etc, but ive done almost got mine back in purdy nice liveable shape. just looking around the island it looks like jus a lot havent came back, and there is a difference in the people , like everyone you see is jus glad to see others here and doing what it takes to make it half a nice place again and it will be, so the ones that have hesitated come on , jump in here and get ja some! arlans is open on university and plenty of baby backs and adult beverages! god bless everyone!!

·
Registered
7,942 Posts
1900 storm didnt
Carla didnt
Alicia didnt
Ike danged sure will not kill Galveston

Galvestonians are a tough breed ( although a little hard to figure, I admit) You can kick em in the crotch and wack em over the head with a baseball bat and leave em for dead. They will get up. They will move forward.

·
15,099 Posts
I'm back and cleaned out the torn up stuff.
I'm well into the rebuilding stage.
Dont get in my way or you'll get nailed to the studs.
Good luck to everyone.

·
" TEXAS TILL I DIE "
26,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
the day i got home i had power then i went straight to work, that evening , i checked my cable, was out, phone was working (ext) , desk phone fried, answer machine and caller id box fried, sirius boombox fried, but internet working and my neighbors been coming over using it as his stuffs out and he had to leave his wife in oklahoma at relatives until he can get things squared away,, ive got my place almost 100% clean just a couple more days of litte stuff,, , you know thinking about your new found friend (dog) i can hear ed saying " poor little fellar " lol,, take care !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts