2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a water line freeze up. So I suited up and took the hair dryer and went to find it. Man I almost froze to death. That wind will just cut through you. I got the line unfroze. Now water is running freely again. Wrapped the lines too.

·
To Endeavor to Persevere
8,868 Posts
It's always good to wait till the cold snap hits to locate the vulnerable spots in your plumbing system!

No sense in insulating the whole system! :biggrin:

·
Gold Star Member/Blue Star Ointment
1,746 Posts
It's always good to wait till the cold snap hits to locate the vulnerable spots in your plumbing system!

lol...that the way i do it .....

want to see if the smoke detector works??
set the couch on fire.....

i mean that just good ole common sense:headknock
u cant argue with logic like that

·
Registered
12,968 Posts

It will be 4 degrees colder tonight which probably means 8 to 10 hours of under 32 degree cold. Hope you don't find any more places you need to insulate in the morning. Wrap em good. :dance: You've turned blue you're so cold.

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Pipes were not freezing till it got cold.

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
He only does that when he needs a new truck.

·
Registered
4,282 Posts
Man it was cold. I was supposed to be off today, HOWEVER, our plant shut down this morning, so first thing my phone was ringing and guess where I got to go. It was bone chilling cold out in the process area and expecially about 4 floors off the ground. It was face hurting cold to say the least. Good news is I get to burn another day off going back tomorrow to freeze my buns off once again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts