2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone please post a picture of a clown skitterwalker. I'm curious to see this color. I've hears lots of good reports about this type of top water so hoping that someone can help me out.

·
Registered
26,148 Posts
nope - It's got a yellow & orange with a blue-ish back. I've got one. It was the first topwater that I ever caught a trout with.

Looking at the Rapala website I couldn't find it. I'll take a picture of it when I get home.

BTW - the box it came in called the color "clown" as well.

I found mine at FTU on I-10

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
Here ya go

Very hard to find, so if you do find em buy em all cause I havent found them in over a year. Luckily I havent lost mine yet.

Zac

Attachments

·
Old Guys Rule (When we're up to it)
1,259 Posts
*********. Rapala calls that one a Fire Shad but I don't know what happened to them in Rapala's line of Skitter Walks.
That woodpecker is a vg color too.

·
Registered
511 Posts
New Colors

I saw some new skitterwalk colors at Cut Rate... Black Chartreuse head, Bone silver, Luminescent trout pattern... Real good lookin baits

SW

·
Tight Lines, CaptDoug
2,022 Posts
I have always called the Blue back, yellow side w/orange belly the clown. And for as long as I can remember all the old timers called the White w/Red head the woodpecker. Now seeing the Super Spook Clown that Empty Stringer put up, I guess I'm totally confused. LoL!!

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Lure

Nice looking lure yo u got there *********! Where may I find something like that?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts