2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Boat tags expired in June! Need to take my lunch break tomorrow getting them updated! What's the closet office near Clear Lake? And, what do they require you to have now besides the TX # and money of course?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
10101 Southwest Freeway, Suite. 206, Houston, TX 77074; 713/779-8977

That is the nearest near you.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Registeration

I always go to the office off of I-45 towards LaMarque. Easy in and out and hardly ever busy. Don't know # should be in book.

·
fishingfanatic
483 Posts
Parks and Wildlife office

Fishfinder there is a Texas parks and Wildlife office in La marque at the factory outlet mall on 45 south just past Gulf Greyhound Park.

·
Roll Tide!
15,787 Posts
The Lamarque office is the closest to Clear Lake. If you're not going to be going out for a week or so, you can also mail it in and they'll mail your new stickers to you. That's what I just did.

·
Registered
10,843 Posts
Gottagofishin said:
The Lamarque office is the closest to Clear Lake. If you're not going to be going out for a week or so, you can also mail it in and they'll mail your new stickers to you. That's what I just did.
....are you kiddin'? Tim can't go more than a few days without fishing.
I believe however, that work has been interfering with his choosen vocation. LOL

·
Texas Lady Angler
2,410 Posts
I wonder if they will be open tomorrow. I noticed some places are closed Monday and Tuesday for the holiday. Just noticed today that ours expired in April. Oops! Guess I'll be making a trip down there too.

·
Registered
26,147 Posts
Gottagofishin said:
if you mail it in...make a copy of the application and a copy of your check.

keep it in the bote until you get your stickers. Game Wardens are supposed to accept a copy of the check as proof that you have registered your bote.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts