2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Should be a great game tonight. Two of the best pitchers ever, even if they are near the end of their careers. Its not often that two 300 game winners square off.

The Professor

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
If the Astros score 4 runs, they'll win. Unfortunately that can be a big IF, as of late... especially when Clemens is pitching.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How about last night? Aubrey Huff on third with no outs and they don't score him. Not gonna win many games if they can't score in that situation.

The Professor

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
I agree what a show this will be tonight, it all depends on which Astros team shows up tonight. We have the talent it takes to get things right, we need a fire thats all maybe the HC should print another article on how the Astros are dead or some local talk show needs to bash them so they have a focal point. I dont know but all I know I still stand by my team. Believe the buzz !!!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Professor Jones said:
How about last night? Aubrey Huff on third with no outs and they don't score him. Not gonna win many games if they can't score in that situation.

The Professor
That was disgusting. Wilson swang at a ball above his shoulders and Everett looked like all he wanted was a walk with 2 outs and Oswalt up next. Gotta swing at something with 2 outs in that situation.

·
Registered
10,765 Posts
they suck till you count them out no ones done that this yr they all think its gonna turn me im tired of staying up all nite even when were leading for lidge or someone come blow it after. all that i think were screwed> that blows b cuzz the division is wide open!

·
Banned
4,701 Posts
I agree, that was pathetic! Also, I think Roy O led off an inning with a hit and the inning ended with him still standing on 1st base.
Professor Jones said:

The Professor

1 - 11 of 11 Posts