2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Slicing and Dicing!
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here own or owned a Clearwater boat? Preferrably a 2300WI CC? This is the one I am most interested in knowing about. Trying to make a good decision and would like to know some info, I havent heard about them or seen any around until here just recently. Thanks Folks.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I have a Clearwater 1900 Bayboat. If it helps, in general I am pretty happy with mine after fixing a few things. Plumbing leaks were everywhere, now I think those are ok and the water (probably a quart worth a trip)is getting in thru a vent into the anchor locker and running to the bilge. The vent hole was drilled to close to the water line or should have had a thru hull and vent line run up high in the compartment. Ride is good now that I added Lenco trim tabs, porpised bad before that. Sorta sucks to have those problems on a new boat but I felt like I got a decent price so I can live with it.

·
Registered
156 Posts
clearwater boats

I have the 23 cc and love mine. I got the twin 115 yamahas and the boat does everything i want it to do. I have kids so i wanted something with higher sides that if the conditions where right we could run offshore alittle. I did get a few upgrades when i bought it such as trim tabs and the full cushions includeing the cushions on the gunnels.I was looking at the 23 proline and the clearwater and the only reason i went with the clearwater was the twin 115s. both where equally priced but the proline had a single 200 if i remember right.hope this helps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts