2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's your favorite classic hard to find lure? Mine would the CT Mullet. I think they were produced some where around League City? I can't find them anymore. Used to catch a lot with 'em. Still pluggin-Old Salty

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
What's your favorite classic hard to find lure? Mine would the CT Mullet. I think they were produced some where around League City? I can't find them anymore. Used to catch a lot with 'em. Still pluggin-Old Salty
I caught many winter trout on a CT Mullet and then all of a sudden they disappeared! A crazy color of lipstick red and off colored green I fished at Goose Island state park, wading on the N. side of the Copano Bay Causeway, in Rockport. Throw it upstream during an outgoing tide and bump it slowly along the bottom. That was a fun morning this time of year. CF?

·
Registered
280 Posts
Shifty Shiners from Cotton Cordell.

I have three left, but I won't throw them because I don't want to lose them.
I also like that CT Mullet. The white one used to be my got to flounder bait.

·
Worldangler
1,385 Posts
Humps and Bingos

The Hump-M5 (red with yellow dots) is STILL a top winter bait for me. I've been picking them up on Ebay, etc. from time to time. Got about 15 or so that are "fishable".

Still throw Bingos and Plugging Shorty Shrimp from time to time. They still produce. Especially the amber shrimp, still a killer on outside shorelines during the summer. The Queen Bingo (variety of colors) still works very well in the surf and down Baffin way.

The King Bingo is a killer offshore, especially the silver colors. You can cast 'em, troll 'em. They even catch snapper and AJ's deep jigging.

·
fish control my brain
7,750 Posts
That's their web-site !!!

Phil and Joe are still at it making some of the finest baits out there

You could say they are more underground than Mr Corky himself Paul Brown

You just need to know where to look

Here is a shot of Phil working some structer for one of the recent flounder round-ups.

BTW

They are at every fishing show in March...with some great deals ... at the GRB in Houston

They always have the both on the far left at the very end

Attachments

·
29.42" Hg
5,238 Posts
That's their web-site !!!

Phil and Joe are still at it making some of the finest baits out there

You could say they are more underground than Mr Corky himself Paul Brown

You just need to know where to look

Here is a shot of Phil working some structer for one of the recent flounder round-ups.

BTW

They are at every fishing show in March...with some great deals ... at the GRB in Houston

They always have the both on the far left at the very end
I have fished that same structure with Phil many times...you learn alot about flounder fishing with Phil Ortiz..

I wonder who gave him the 5'6" Stick he is fishing with?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts