2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
:dance: My deer lease is only a couple of miles from there. Got somethin new to hunt.

Anyone know what it cost to mount one of them things?

I'm gonna stake me out a couple of chickens and play the "Mexican Hat Dance" on my caller. Shouldn't take long to ground check one of those suckers. I hope my 45-70 is enough gun.:D

·
Registered
628 Posts
I think it is 100% legit. What it really is, that is the big question. It will probably come back as a coyote with mange, but it sure don't look like a yote to me. the rear legs and feet don't look canine to me. Looks more like a kangaroo. I think it is a canine cross of some sort. With all this rain and flooding, all kinds of critters come out of the wood work. Lets not think for one minute we have seen all there is to see, because life would be boring if we have.

·
Registered
4,486 Posts
cobrayakker said:
it sure don't look like a yote to me. the rear legs and feet don't look canine to me
Seen a bunch of mangy coyotes. Kansas was hit hard with the disease 10 years or so ago. I will never believe that thing is a coyote. Head's wrong too.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.