2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
They Sent Dna Off To Texas A&m, Know The Lady And She Claims Some Wierd Stuff Has Been Happening Involving Her Animals.

·
Registered
584 Posts
:dance: My deer lease is only a couple of miles from there. Got somethin new to hunt.

Anyone know what it cost to mount one of them things?

I'm gonna stake me out a couple of chickens and play the "Mexican Hat Dance" on my caller. Shouldn't take long to ground check one of those suckers. I hope my 45-70 is enough gun.:D

·
Registered
764 Posts
I'd love to know what the heck that thing is. Not quite as crazy looking as that thing with wings that was posted on here a few months ago from a game camera/photoshop chupacabra. Whatever that thing it is, its ugly.

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
That's an old photo been around the net a few times. DNA testing was done and it was found to be a coyote with a severe case of mainge.

·
Registered
305 Posts
the date on the story says its current, perhaps your referring to the "elmendorf beast" the story mentioned in the link at the bottom of current story.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
this story is recent and legit it was found last week near cuero, the lady was showing it around town to some different places. I am from the area.

·
Registered
584 Posts
I think it is 100% legit. What it really is, that is the big question. It will probably come back as a coyote with mange, but it sure don't look like a yote to me. the rear legs and feet don't look canine to me. Looks more like a kangaroo. I think it is a canine cross of some sort. With all this rain and flooding, all kinds of critters come out of the wood work. Lets not think for one minute we have seen all there is to see, because life would be boring if we have.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
she said the hind legs were normal but the front legs were noticeably double jointed as you can somewhat see in the picture.

·
Registered
4,486 Posts
cobrayakker said:
it sure don't look like a yote to me. the rear legs and feet don't look canine to me
Seen a bunch of mangy coyotes. Kansas was hit hard with the disease 10 years or so ago. I will never believe that thing is a coyote. Head's wrong too.

·
Registered
236 Posts
bobber said:
Ugly dog, famous ugliest dog, now deceased, had radiation treatment for sickness.
Bobber, that is one ugly $%^ dog. It made me jump in my chair when I scrolled down on that picture. UGH!!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts