2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope everyone had a good Christmas and found plenty of boxes under the tree. How much weight did y'all put on? You probably ate all the wrong stuff and ate too much of that, but it was good, wasn't it? Remember when you were small and saw all them purdy boxes under the tree? You expected all the latest useless toys the other kids had but some boxes had new clothes in them instead. You could have gotten clothes anytime. Christmas was for toys. Nowadays I need them new sox and a couple of three packs of boxer shorts will come in handy too. Things change don't they? I did get one new gadget. I got an external 500 GB hard drive. It is supposed to backup the entire hard drive every time I use the computer. No more lost files. Now if I only knew how to use it. Hope y'all had a great one.
Tom

·
Super Moderator
3,739 Posts
You can sure see the excitement wane with the little ones when they open clothes! Although I have a little 5 year old grand daughter that loves clothes...she parades around with them on all Christmas day...so cute!

Hope you and yours had a good one also!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts