2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Wow that looks good. Much better then my can of Vienna sausages and a bag of chips for my christmas lunch.
We put a ham in the oven for tonight though.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
32 Redman,I can taste that....literally...We cooked the very same thing.
Got kinda lazy this year,bought everything cooked/marinade at Cosco.
What's for dinner?

Happy Holidays to Ya!:brew2:
Richard

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Looks like you timed that one just perfectly.....now with a side of horse radish sauce ....man-o-man...them's good groceries....

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
We had the exact same thing. I cooked a bone in rib roast to ol' boomer could join in on the festivities too. Garlic Mashed potatoes with bacon ,cheese and chives. Green beans and spinach salad.

It'll make a t%$d

Merry Christmas

·
Registered
182 Posts
We always do a standing rib roast for Christmas. This year we did a small one because we were late getting back from the deer lease and to the store. I pulled out a 1999 Cabernet from the cellar. Delicious.

Merry Christmas

Attachments

·
@Drew_Smoke
4,158 Posts
I saw the ones for 4.99 and 5.99 a pound but I got a prime one. It was soooo good. No leftovers either..

·
Screw it. Lets ride!
3,259 Posts
I wonder how it would taste if you were to make one out of say, axis? Mmmmmm.......

Thanks. You got me droolin again.

·
the love of my life
9,585 Posts
oh goodnes that pic made me want to jump in the truck and head to town to get one

x2 We did the same for Christmas dinner.
I was too hungry to get an after picture but here is what it looked like when it went in the oven.
Encrusted with a Crushed Garlic/Onion, Olive Oil and butter mix.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts