2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to circumstances beyond my control, this will be the first time in my 42 years I will be spending Christmas Eve by myself.

I'm not looking forward to it but I'm not dreading it either. I'm looking at it as one of those life lessons you just have to experience.

I'll go out and pick up a few last minute items, have lunch, I might even go walk around a mall and people watch. I'll come home, wrap a few gifts. Go to Mass this evening; it will be nice not trying to "reserve" 10 seats!!

It's going to be a good day! :)

Merry Christmas all.
William

·
I'm a millionaire in a .02 opinion world
2,569 Posts
Stay out of the lingerie drawer! Make a nice sweet toddy and some decent supper and put your feet up! Log in later tonite I'm sure I will be here to unless I set up the lights tonite. B&P

·
http://talesofhumor.blogspot.com/
4,635 Posts
Take your own advice Danny, I don't want to be seeing no pictures of you in a mirror wearing a t-back, just saying.:D rs
Oh no, don't get the azzless chaps out!!!

Hey, I spent many a Christmas Eve, Christmas, T-giving, New Years, etc alone... I enjoyed it.. Quiet and peaceful with no stress... I enjoy people watching so it was fun..

·
Remember the Veterans
8,047 Posts
"Comrads is Arms" .... My wife and kid at in Mexico till Sunday. I'm gonna be in the same boat. Not bad though. We have three dogs to keep me company and they NEVER fight for control of the remote.

·
I'm a millionaire in a .02 opinion world
2,569 Posts
Rusty, I need that .... never mind I'll call later. B&P

·
Registered
30,684 Posts
just think, you can sit around in your underwear and t-shirt, watch football, drink beer, and burp and fart at your leisure all day long. always look at the bright side.

merry christmas.

·
Banned
579 Posts
just think, you can sit around in your underwear and t-shirt, watch football, drink beer, and burp and fart at your leisure all day long. always look at the bright side.

merry christmas.
I do that alone or not.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Craigslist = Cheap Holiday company,,heheheheheh.
Just be thankfull you aint at the In-laws house with 50 crazed children and 50 crazed Uncles, BIL's, SIL's, MIL's, FIL's,,,,,Like me,,,,,UGGGHHHHH.
This is what they make Jack Daniels for.

·
Typical Texan
8,414 Posts
Keep that chin up wheel-nut! You'll be knee deep in love before you know what hit you and wonder why happiness had alluded you until that point. Those youngun's will be in love with her too.

It's all just a matter of time. God bless you friend.

·
Hunting the Sith...
6,022 Posts
Same boat here. All my family that was in Texas either went back to VA/NJ to visit my sister and uncle's family(mom), went "home" to be close to parents and have another baby(cousins wife) while the other relative was shipped over seas to the sand box(cousin). Granted they are both from VA originally.

So tomorrow I'll get up, open a few gifts that I got, make some lunch/dinner, maybe start a food **** thread and then go see Avatar with a lady friend, she even bought the tickets.

·
W.W.
7,397 Posts

merry christmas.
Could sit naked in a beanbag eating cheetos all day....WW

1 - 20 of 20 Posts