2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Mirrolure Pro Staff
3,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wife wants to decorate this weekend.I think its too soon.Dont get me wrong I love christmas family,the music etc.But my least favorite thing is decorating.I like the decorations but half of our garage is crammed full of christmas stuff and the wife thinks every piece needs to be out.Just think its too much.how much do yall decorate?

·
Mirrolure Pro Staff
3,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was thinking around the 20th.Santa still comes on the 25 whether you put em up now or the 24th.

·
Banned
8,277 Posts
The reindeer have honing devices that need to be set at least 10 days in advance, scrooge. rs

·
There's no time like overtime!
8,926 Posts
I let her take care of it...they like that stuff. Once I get the tree out of the attic, I'm done as far as decorating goes. Now, paying for all of the purchases...that's a whole other matter...

·
Screw it. Lets ride!
3,259 Posts
Im going through the same thing. She wants all those fancy icecicle looking lights, LEDs etc. I just want the simple, old fashioned bulbs, remember those? The big multi colored ones we had as kids? Those were the best!

·
I'm a millionaire in a .02 opinion world
2,569 Posts
I hope Santa fills ya'lls stockings with coal and switches. B&P

·
Mirrolure Pro Staff
3,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well,we got it done.A lot of arguing because for some reason if it aint done her way its wrong.

·
Super Moderator
3,739 Posts
if it aint done her way its wrong.
We must have married sisters! LOL.
2 full days and all the eaves have lights, 3 reindeer, two Christmas trees, two oak trees with wrapped trunks, a lighted glittering palm tree and JOY sign,
lighted gift boxes, lighted candy canes lining the walk way, lighted garland on the gates, and flower beds lined with lights..whew!! Too much for an old man! Reliant loves me though!

·
Registered
771 Posts
Pictures

We need pictures of your decorations, then I wouldn't have to drive all over town looking at the lights. I started getting mine down Friday while putting up six tubs of Fall stuff into the attic (fourteen steps). My calves gave way after two hours of tripping up and down the stairs ( just in time for the Alabama / Auburn game ).

·
Super Moderator
3,739 Posts
There's two theories on how to argue with a woman. Neither one works.
It's just like mud wrestling with a pig....after a while you realize you will never win...and the pig actually likes it!

(for the record, there is NO correlations between wives and pigs....if it had been mud wrestling with cows..uh, no...that wont work either!...how do I get myself out of this mess?) Sheesh! This might require diamonds!

·
At the gym
4,704 Posts
I just want the simple, old fashioned bulbs, remember those? The big multi colored ones we had as kids? Those were the best!
I still have enough with lot's of spare bulbs to do my house every year.

I attached them at the base of the eaves against the house all the way down.

The hang the icicle lights in their usual place, that way the big colored lights shine from behind the icicle lights.

·
There's no time like overtime!
8,926 Posts
She's done. Oh wait, she will probably buy some new **** yet.... completion pending...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts