2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
swift-silent -deadly...... U.S.M.C
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chris any pics of the 24 haynie cat? Do you have any done? What kinda top speed and with wich engine ? And are you going to have one at the houston boat show in a few weeks? Thanks

·
Registered
133 Posts
Chris and Mr Haynie are doing the final touches on the plug,then , they will build mold then the first one, weather has slowed them down, doesnt look like it will be ready for the houston boat show, but you never know.

·
Vendor
356 Posts
Yea highanddry was correct we are doing the final prep for the mold it dont look like it will be in houston but im not giving up it might have to be in the parking lot i will post pics of the plug on monday the first one is going to be Jay Ray Watkins and were hanging a 250 XS i have been praying for sun so we have a good week ahead

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
beginning to think this boat is make believe! LOL!!!

I know better then that, I know CHris and many others are anxiously awaiting the delivery of the first one so they can run it. Several others I know waiting to get their hands on one as well.

Chris, what is the latest on timeline for the boat???

·
Vendor
356 Posts
I have been in shows for the last 3 weeks i have the pics with me alot of people got to see them and i think it is going to be one of the best cats on the water'we are waxing the mold in the morning so pruduction is getting started Jay Ray Watkins is getting the first one and we have a 250 xs at my dealership we will have a video soon<pray on good weather>

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.