2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Thundercat83
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I havent been to hardley any races this year but I still love the hobby. Its in my blood. I think about it everyday that I have not been on the track to race and hang out with my friends. I drive by lots of woods and think to my self that area is big enough to have a track a hobby shop and plenty of space to park. Just because Im not out there does not mean that I am gone. Im here to stay. But what I want to spread the word on is this guy names Chris Womack. Now Im not knocking on anybody but Im I have to say that he paints the best bodies this side of town. I know smiley can paint and he does good work to and so does Sean Ozz and a few other guys aroud but they can touch Chris.
The First to pics are of the body he just painted me. then there is one he painted for Jim M. Mugen and a few others he has painted. Everything is hand painted which includes the logos.

Attachments

·
Banned
1,736 Posts
Chris is one of the best painters in Houston by far. I would put him on top for sure with the price range. Never had any of his paint jobs crack along the paint lines either which means he is very careful and professional with his work. You get way more than you pay for using CW.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Anyone that is interested in have a body painted by Chris W PM me your phone # and I'll pass it along to him. This guy is an awesome painter and picture's don't do most of his work justice. Turn around may take a little longer than other painters in the Houston area "He does have a regular job and a family" It's worth the wait though..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.