2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been hearing all the reports about reds in Chocolate and decided to give it a shot. Me and Slowery got to the ramp around 7am and quickly found some finger mullet with the cast net. The fishing was steady all day. We both got our limit of reds from 20" to 26". We also kept a sand trout and a flounder. I also had another nice flounder that got off before I could land it...thanks to Slowery's netting skillz:) I caught the 26", 1 20" and the flounder on a brown lures day glow sea devil. The rest were caught on finger mullet. We threw back a few smaller reds and some dink trout. By 3pm we called it a day. Looking forward to trying some redfish on the half shell for the first time:)

Attachments

·
No Mo'!
1,319 Posts
Great pics, looks like yall had fun. I got to see if I can hooked up with someone to get down to Chocolate Bay

·
Registered
233 Posts
i thought i told you not to post those pictures of me with my shirt off....theres ladies that look at this thing and I don't know if I am ready for all of them to fall in love... i lost my stick to beat em all off of me in the evacuation...you think fema will buy me a new one???

1 - 6 of 6 Posts