2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Chittim Ranch Deer Lease- 2013-2014 Holden Pasture "Part 2"

Tags
deer lease
9K views 34 replies 18 participants last post by  broadonrod 
#1 · (Edited)
Here is a Video Miles put together from 5 evening hunts in 5 different stands last season on the Nunley Chittim -Holden Pasture Deer Lease. This ranch is a low fence and all deer are free range. with no introduced genetics. This video is off 1 SD card of 18 I gave him.. He is working on Part 3 now :).

This video has several bucks breeding one doe so be prepared if you don't want the youngsters to watch deer breeding.

The video also shows 2 management bucks being taken plus several hogs being taken with a bow.

Hope y'all like it.. Its almost season and we are getting pumped up!
Brett Holden
Watch in HD...
Click on the link to see video here

www.Boobytrapfishingteam.com

#11 ·
When are you going to put cameras out? You should have some toads this year with the timely rain you received. I still need to get my boy down there, maybe after my Colorado trip we can get together. Show me some pics,!!
Thanks Clay. Looking forward you having you and your boy down this year we have a lot of bucks to take this season. From what little I have seen it looks like the deer have done very well this year! We put out cameras on a couple stands this week. Brett

#9 ·
If the part 1 didn't getting me going that one did!! I hate not being able to get down there this week. I can't wait to be able to spend more time watching some of the monsters and maybe even take one. My bow skills are getting better! I hope to help out on the hog population to say the least!!!

Looking forward to Part 3!!!!

Josh

#12 ·
If the part 1 didn't getting me going that one did!! I hate not being able to get down there this week. I can't wait to be able to spend more time watching some of the monsters and maybe even take one. My bow skills are getting better! I hope to help out on the hog population to say the least!!!

Looking forward to Part 3!!!!

Josh
Looking forward to the season Josh.. I just sent ya a couple of pics from this past trip down to the ranch:)..

Thanks everyone for the kind words again.. Looking forward to season already.. Brett

#14 ·
When is part 3 out, Brett? I'm chomping at the bit!
Thanks ,can't wait my self.. Its getting that time of the year.. Miles just finished up a fishing video of the trip we took with the my dad and Hunters dad :).. I'm hoping he has another deer video done soon.. He has enough footage that's for sure lol..

Here is a pic I took at the ranch this week. We had a bunch of guys down getting ready for season and topping off feeders. The deer I have seen so far are looking GREAT. Here is a little fella that hung around camp this week.

Thanks again everyone for the cool replies.. Brett

Attachments

#18 ·
Thanks Kyle.. Looking forward to this season.

Roy, we are looking forward to having you and the youngsters down this year.. The few deer we have seen look above average this year but only have seen the bucks around camp. Hope the rest of the ranch looks the same. We plan on taking several management bucks this season. Your hunts put us right at a dozen 2cooler youth hunts so far for the season. This is going to be a fun one! :)..

Brett

#20 ·
The deer are looking incredible this year. I sat for an hour last trip and didn't see much but we checked the camp area cameras and what deer we saw looked like they exploded. One of our lease members went down Saturday to do a little work and sat in his stand. He said it was super hot and saw only a few bucks. Ill post up more pictures he sent me in a little while.. here are a couple of the bucks he sent me over a hundred pics so Ill post more later..Here is a kinda wide one and a pretty trashy buck that looks cool.. I'm headed down to do some work in the morning ... Hope to get a look at a couple bucks my self.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.