2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it is time for our annual B.A.C.H. (Brazoria County Association for Citizens with Handicaps) Fundraiser. This program has provided valuable services to children with special needs for 33 years. Currently, there are 174 children from the ages 0 to 3 years of age that are receiving physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech patholothy, family and nutrition counseling and others in the Alvin, Manvel and Pearland areas. You can visit there website @ www.bacheci.org to learn more about the program and what they do for the children. The event this year will be held on Saturday, August 5th, at the Knights of Columbus Hall on HWY 6 in Alvin, starting at 5:30pm. There will be free children activities, BBQ Dinner, Live/Silent Auction and door prizes. If you would like to be a sponsor, donate a Live/Silent Auction item, a buyer or ask questions, shoot me a PM or call K.C. Strate @ (877) 714-1766. I will add the items that we have already received to be auctioned off in a couple of days.

·
The Republic of Texas
4,608 Posts
Scott-

Are ya'll gonna be selling dinners? If so we will swing by and pick some up to help out with the cause, if ya'll aren't I would like to just make a donation. We live there in Alvin so it would work out. If your there I would like to meet you. Sounds like a great thing you are doing for children and our community. Here's to fellow a fellow Brazoria County citizen!!!:cheers:

And here's a bump for a well worthwhile cause.

Mike

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The plates are $10 a piece (children under 12 eat free) which include Sliced Beef, Chicken, Sausage, P. Salad, Beens and the trimmings. All of the food is sponsored and cooked by the Brazoria County Sheriff's Department and the Brazoria County Peace Officer's Association. When you come by, PLEASE ask for me, I want to shake your hand and tell you thank you.

Some of the items that will be in the live auction are:

BBQ Pit/Smoker
Double Fish Fryer
Glider/Swing
2 Glider/Swing Chairs
Round for 4 at Golfcrest
Horse Saddle
Wine Taste/Tour Haack Winery
POC Bay/Beach House Rental (Don't have all the details on this item yet)

If you or your company choose to be a sponsor, in addition to your name being prominently displayed on the donor board and in the auction program, you will receive complimentary tickets in the following amount:

$1000.00 8 Complimentary Tickets
$500.00 6 Complimentary Tickets
$300.00 4 Complimentary Tickets
$100.00 2 Complimentary Tickets

Thank You,
Scott, Denise, Tyler & Kaylee Roberts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A couple of more items to be in the live auction.

Surfside Beach House
2-1hr. message's w/ gift basket
Moen Faucet's
Moen Shower Heads

Will keep posted as I get info.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Update on items for live auction:

Yak Flight
Wash & Wax from R&R Supershine
Wagon & Toys (This is a big seller)
Wooden Trash Can
(2) rounds for 4 at Country Place w/cart
round for 4 at Timbercreek (not for sure about cart)
Remington 870 20 ga. shotgun
Family 4 pack to Imax
Family 4 pack to Cockrell Butterfly Center
Family 4 pack to Baker Planetarium
Family 4 pack to Houston Museum Nat. Science

All kind of items that will be in the silent auction, here are a few:

Monster house movie package
Miami Vice movie package
Ice Age II movie package
Superman movie package
Cars movie package
Laser Level