2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Catching Trout 2 @ a time.
2,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This little guy wondered into Bubba's last night w/o an owner. He has been well kept, very friendly and loves to play. Looks as though he had a collar as some point. Lots of out of towners on the island right now, so not sure if he just wondered off on his own, or someone just dumped him off. I will have him for a while, but someone has already come forth to claim him if the owners are not found. PM me or stop by Bubba's if anyone hears of anything . . . wg

Attachments

·
2,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Maybe those rv's by Fat Boys?
yea Blake . . . I've stopped by both and left my contact info. Someone said they saw him wondering a Tiki over the weekend. He really is a good little guy - it would be hard to believe someone just dumped him, but I'm gonna keep looking . . . wg

·
Administrator
23,853 Posts
Thank you for taking him in. I hope someone is looking for him and they are able to be reunited.

·
Registered
7,802 Posts
Got a feeling a reunion is right around the corner. I know it takes effort but a few flyers with pics around the entrance at Tiki might be the ticket. Glad you took him home. I have seen alot of coyotes on the back roads near Bubbas.

·
Give it hell Remy!
42,851 Posts
Got a feeling a reunion is right around the corner. I know it takes effort but a few flyers with pics around the entrance at Tiki might be the ticket. Glad you took him home. I have seen alot of coyotes on the back roads near Bubbas.
Half of them yotes have toenail polish and lipstick!

·
2,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Never found Bubba's owner, so he is now a permanent resident at House of Jewell. As you can see, him and Rosco are getting along just fine . . . that **** goes on 24/7 . . . sometimes at 3:00 a.m. Bubba has recently found a way to get on top of the kitchen counters, as I have found serving spoons in his bed on numerous occasions. Other than that he is a sweet boy . . . wg

Attachments

·
Registered
19,248 Posts
Happy for ole Bubba. Folks just seem to drop off dogs they dont want here at Tiki. Have recovered several. Good for you WG.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts