2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came home today and Chickengirl is madder than a wet hen (see pic 1). She starts off on me, that all you men named after animals and birds are all alike. It shocked me (see pic 2). She exclaims I have pics of you catting around on me (see pic 3). I said baby, that's not me, you have been and always will be the only Hen in my Hen house, I love you Chickengirl, we make beautiful chickens together (see pic 4). Chickengirl gets really wound up during the Holidays and stressed out. Story developing....... Any advice?

Attachments

·
Right wing nut job, Bitter clinger to 2C
14,926 Posts
You better get the cluck outa there, before she takes a pitchin wedge to ya...:biggrin:

Oh be carefull and don't wreck your go cart....

·
Member..Whats wrong with my member
5,533 Posts
Sounds like a bunch of chicken shiznit to me..

Tell her go back in the kitchen where she belongs and cook you some eggs.

Kelly

·
Give it hell Remy!
42,851 Posts
Looks like she has nothing to worry about... I don't see a hen anywhere around that party. Well, maybe that just means she has something else to worry about... :)

·
Registered
804 Posts
Chickenboy you are the funniest dude ever, just finished your Free book offered on your website, that is some good stuff, brings back memories and makes me look forward to fishing in the future, thanks..... and Merry Christmas to you and Chickengirl

·
Follically Challenged
5,373 Posts
Chickenboy dirty deeds must have come home to roost.
She gonna cluck ya up real good !!

·
Follically Challenged
5,373 Posts
Chickengirl gonna make some pollo parrilla real soon,..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts