2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
7,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chickenboylures.com Black Friday Sale starts this Wednesday 11-22-17 at 7PM (right now for 2Coolers) and runs through this Sunday 11-26-17 at 3PM.

25% off online purchases of $25 or more!!!! www.chickenboylures.com

Coupon code: thanksgiving
(You must hit the button that says: APPLY COUPON)
But wait there’s more!

3 Brand New, 13’ Sea Ghost Vibe Kayaks will be given away at the conclusion of the Chickenboylures Black Friday Sale. Online purchases only qualify.

You will automatically be entered in the drawing for the yaks when you use the coupon code: thanksgiving (You must hit the button that says apply coupon)

You may enter as many times as you like, as long as you use the coupon code: Thanksgiving

The drawing and the winners will be announced this Sunday at 4:30PM.

You must pick up the Yaks in Bayou Vista, TX.

Attachments

·
Registered
500 Posts
Total what? Just the goods or with shipping?
If I buy $24.95 of goods and I am charged $3.95 for shipping then that puts me over the "$25" total? If that's correct then thanks. I bought a decal to make it $25 total goods just in case.

·
Premium Member
40,480 Posts
I think it's $25 total in product, not counting shipping for the minimum to be entered into the drawing.

Perfect timing as we were running low on the 4" shrimps. This order should keep me well stocked. Guess I'm going to have to start fishing LOL

·
Registered
353 Posts
Good grief. It doesn't matter whether it's with or without shipping. What's the difference between the two, besides a few bucks?

All I want is an order that meets the requirements because 1- I've heard good things about the lures and want to try them and 2- I'd like a chance to win the yak.

It's really pretty simple.

·
Registered
7,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If you could put together a $25-30 "starter package" which lures would you recommend? Trout and reds.
4 “ shrimp spicy Cajun chicken
Psycho chicken -chicken on a bone
Bubba Clucker- Lemon Pepper Chicken.
Anything pearl with a chartreuse tail
Anything phantom purple

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Total what? Just the goods or with shipping?
If I buy $24.95 of goods and I am charged $3.95 for shipping then that puts me over the "$25" total? If that's correct then thanks. I bought a decal to make it $25 total goods just in case.
Just the goods. Coupon code is applied on the purchase of products.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
319 Posts
Just placed my order. I have had really good results with the Bloody Mary Shrimp at Texas City. Caught fish with other colors as well but the Bloody Mary Shrimp has been my favorite.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts